At least 14 years of age.
- We have an age limit set because we want to make sure our applicants are old enough and mature enough to handle various situations.
Must be a part of the Respawn community for at least 1 month.
- One of the main responsibilities of the moderation team is to help out players. Because of this, we require that all staff members have a good understanding of the server.
Have a working and understandable microphone.
- One of the steps of the application process is coming into a Discord call with the staff managers and doing a private interview to better understand who you are. Because of this, we require that all applicants have a working and understandable microphone. This could be your headset, your phone, or maybe a webcam built into your laptop.
Able to contribute a few hours a week on Respawn.
- The moderation team would not work properly if none of the staff members were active enough to accomplish its goals. While we aren't expecting you to spend a crazy amount of time, we do expect that you are spending a few hours a week either in-game, or talking in the Respawn Discord server.
No major punishments within the last 30 days.
- While we are completely fine if you got a mute or 2 for some minor infraction, we ask that you may not have any punishments longer than a week issued within the past month of submitting your moderation application.
Have a Discord account you use actively.
- As stated above, all of our staff members are required to have a Discord account. This is mainly because our main platform for communication is within our private staff Discord server. Communication is key for a successful team so it is extremely important that you are quite active on our Discord servers to be considered for the staff team.
Must be VIP rank or higher.
- You must be VIP or higher to become a Helper on Respawn, we do this to filter out thousands of applications and it shows who truly supports Respawn.
Discord accounts should also have two-factor authentication enabled as it adds that extra step of security to your discord account to help prevent malicious actions against you, the community, or the staff team.
- Do not harass or ask any staff members to read or look at your application. It will be instantly denied.
- Your application has to be 100% honest and lying in your application will result in an instant denial.
- If you're punished while your application is being reviewed, it will be denied depending on the severity of the infraction.
If you do get your application accepted, you're not allowed to share your results until you receive your final verdict of joining the staff team.
When submitting your application you agree to the terms listed above and meet all the requirements.